Intermountain Lacrosse Utah
Youth League Coaching Requirement
- All Head Coaches must be at least 18 years of age
- ALL Youth coaches are required to complete the current seasons Coaches Registration
- The Coaches Contract & Concussion Forms are imbedded w/in the registration**
- This requires a current US lacrosse membership that is valid through the end of the season.
- ALL Youth coaches are required to submit and pass a background check through Spectrum Security Group
- Upon succesfull completion of the background check coaches will obtain their coaching badge that will be available at the Intermountain Lacrosse Office for pickup
- A valid coaching badge is required to be on the team sidelines during all games!
- The Coaches Matrix is used to track completed coaching requirements (updated and sent via email throughout the season).
Starting in the Spring Season of 2018 All Youth Head Coaches will be required to be US Lacrosse Level I Certified
CLICK HERE TO REGISTER NOW FOR THE BOYS & GIRLS LIVE CLINIC PORTION!
2017-18 LEVEL I FIELD CLINIC SCHEDULE
(BOYS & GIRLS GAME COACHES)
|Salt Lake |
|Davis County |
Utah Soccer Arena
(1877 W 2425 S, Woods Cross, UT 84087)
|Utah County |
(1582 W 3300 N Pleasant Grove)
|Cache Valley |
|Utah State University - HYPER GYM
|Salt Lake |
|Spence Eccles Field House (UofU)
||Basin Rec Field House (Kimball Jnct.)
||High Point Park (7851 S. 1000 E)
||Wildflower Park (aprx 9900 S. 1785 E.)
*DARK GREEN BOLD DATES/CLINICS = 100% CONFIRMED*
*Red Strike Through = Past Clinics*